This nacho dip recipe is so easy, that is so quick and easy to make, and well worth the fresh ingredients. This is great for snacking, getting together with friends, or sharing at work. Either way, make sure you have the recipe written out to share, because anyone you share with is going to want more!
- 500 ml sour cream
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 package taco mix (1/3 cup)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded (I like to use marble)
- Cream the cream cheese, adding the sour cream and taco mix. Blend well.
- Stir in lettuce.
- Spread into 8″ x 8″ (approx) cake pan.
- Top with tomatoes, green onions and cheese.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately with nacho chips.