This is another excellent and easy recipe, sweet and sour meatballs. I will show you how to make these, and your family will surely devour them.
Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- In a medium saucepan, add brown sugar and cornstarch. Combine well.
- Add ketchup and vinegar. Stir well.
- Add water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to avoid clumping of cornstarch, until simmering.
- Add meatballs, stir and serve immediately.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- dash salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Form into 1″ balls, placing them into fry pan.
- Cook meatballs on medium-high heat until well brown on all sides.
- Remove from frying pan and stir into sweet & sour sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice.