This layered lettuce salad is one that my mom always makes for family gatherings or big meals. It is always a hit and I would like to share it with you…as well as make it for myself.
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Place shredded lettuce into 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and sugar. Spread evenly over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over the top, evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.