This salad is great for family get togethers and needs to be made one day in advance. The marshmallows and fruit are a favourable, tangy combination of deliciousness (my opinion, not my husband’s!) This recipe is so easy and quick to make, you will not be disappointed (unless you are my husband). A big thank you to my sister-in-law Natasha for this one!
- “smaller” bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 small can of mandarin orange segments
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups sour cream (sounds healthy now!)
- Add marshmallows to a large bowl.
- Drain oranges and pineapples. Add to marshmallows.
- Add sour cream.
- Stir well until well combined. Do not sample at this time as the sour cream needs to be absorbed into the marshmallows. I’m not trying to tell you what to do, but it will be disgusting, I guarantee it.
- Refrigerate for around 24 hours.